Welcome Guest | Sign In

We will refund an incorrect payment/overpayment, to the credit card, made by a customer once the following documents are submitted to the Accounts Department.

-    Written request by customer

-    TRN number

-    Valid identification, i.e. driver’s licence, voter’s id or passport

-    Last four (4) digits on credit card used to make payment

-    Cardholder’s name

Upon receipt of the above documents the customer’s account will be adjusted in CIS Banner and sent to the Treasury Department who will prepare and forward the refund letter to the bank for the customer’s credit card to be updated with the necessary fund.


The Bank (Credit Card Centre) can also make the request on behalf of the customer. This request should be submitted on the Bank’s letterhead and sign by the appropriate signing officer.